Type Here to Get Search Results !

Woman Says Victoria's Secret Underwear Gave Her Chlamydia - "My Boyfriend Doesn't Cheat On Me"



A disgruntled customer barged into a store itching and burning with frustration, alleging that the underwear she bought gave her Chlamydia.

Insisting that the sexually transmitted infection (STI) was not passed on to her by her boyfriend, the woman loudly made her complaint to multiple persons in the store before being addressed by the supervising personnel.

A video was captured showing the woman explaining the itching and burning discomfort she is experiencing after wearing the newly bought Victoria's Secret underwear.

“I bought these and I wear these. Last night I was with my boyfriend and now I have Chlamydia,” she told two females. “And my boyfriend, he does not cheat on me. My boyfriend does not lie to me, so I know my boyfriend didn’t give me Chlamydia.”

She continued by saying she has been a customer for 10 years at the store and now she was “burning and scratching”.

The supervising personnel, who seemed to have overheard the commotion, inquired about the issue she was having. The female explained that she didn’t “think” her boyfriend gave her Chlamydia because her boyfriend does not lie. She insisted that she did not want to believe the infection came from her boyfriend, so it had to be the underwear.

 The woman became very emotional towards the end of the viral video when the supervising personnel constantly denied that the underwear gave her an STI.

Chlamydia is a bacterial infection that spreads through sex or contact with infected genital fluids, such as semen or vaginal fluid. Chlamydia symptoms, according to the England-based health system, National Health Service (NHS), appear after 1 to 3 weeks of being exposed to bacteria. The STI can also take months before the symptoms appear.

Nevertheless, It is unclear whether the incident was staged.

 Watch the video of the woman arguing about getting Chlamydia from the underwear below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.